So sorry, Keith. I've decided not to join Maju Utd and earn 10k in 10 years time. Hah. He's been convincing me to join the club and join S-league someday. I'm getting suckier ler and also my family members are against that idea. Not only them actually. Nvm abt tht. It's over. Hah. So no football as career. Just play that soccer game for the fun of it. During leisure time, which is hard to find these days.
But Ryan has invited to join him and his neighbours play soccer at Temasek Sec (??) on Sundays from 5.30pm. Tempting but don't know if I should go. Maybe I shud, for once to gain experience. Yes. Just try out.
Homeworks, assignments, screwed. Only done less than half of the whole assignments given. Shoot.
Met the kind uncle yesterday when I was going to school. We talked for quite some time at the spot we met coz we were heading different directions. He strongly recommended me to go Temasek JC. NO!! Just when my mind was free of the dilemma choosing schools after graduation. So I've set my target to enter, if can, hopefully, either Temase JC or Temasek Poly. Only those two. Yeah, personal target.
And there is a ex-primary-school-6/1-and-6/2-malay-class outing on the day before UTC. I don't think I'm going. Got class in the morning then l8r in the afternoon... hmm.. maybe go sch to get prepared for UTC. So outing is scraped off nxt wk's schedule. Yeah.
So watched soccer videos on youtube, well just. I now like Michael Carrick. As in the way he plays his game, gee. Ex-spurs player, ok. Hate Man U for nuts. So Michael Carrick is my football idol. Also, he wears Puma boots. Woohoo. Still, Lennon, Modric and Kranjcar are the people I will look up to. These four players are indeed world-class. Ya in fact they are. jeng jeng jeng.
Ok Nick has sent the proposal. Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment