Rushed to school coz I was alr late but Ram was later. Slept on the bus till Toa Payoh so I went to kick ball around. (I know this is boring. Zzz) Ok cut.
Supposed to have MPFSC session today but was cancelled and Seow Hong did not inform me. !#!@!#. Luckily they have a hot receptionist. Cooled me down then Adil and I walked back to school. Yeah irritated him with my not-funny, sort-of-lame, unnecessary "jokes". I love my Bob The Builder joke. It does make people get pissed with me. Then told e doughnut/donut and deaf ppl jokes. I was laughing to myself while he was like T_T. Haha. I've kept him quiet for the most part of the journey. Tricked him into believing that the field gate was open. Walked to the gate and it was locked. Haha. Gave the face again. I knew he was trying hard to be calmed. As in really calm. He passed the life's test. And tnx Adil for giving me an idea to earn income. Easy money but still do some work.
I'm not used to wearing the Reebok boots that I have now. Ok enuf... So when I was going home, mom called to go to my grandma's hse (which is like 2 floors below my hse). So alighted at Paya Lebar MRT station and just when I was about to cross the road, I heard the Azan/prayer call from Masjid Wak Tanjong (mosque). So went straight thr to Solat Maghrib (pray) then I went ahead with the plan. Then came the interesting part. Well, to me at least.
Something told me to ask my grandpa about his previous job as a flight mechanic or smtg like that. We communicated well enuf even thou he's hearing deficient. Ok he's deaf. I like to listen to his lifestory. Much better than New MOOn. Well he really supports me on pursuing in aviation sector. But he told me of an accident that freaked me out. While he was pumping oil into a plane, the ladder gave away and he fell to the ground with his leg clipped b/n steps. But he the leg didn't break. Sounded familiar. Steps, fell, blood. Yeah experienced that.
So far, my family members want me to go poly. Frens prefer JC. So I've decided to work for JC. Then decide which route to take.
No comments:
Post a Comment