3/1/10

happy 3rd Jan! ehm

So school reopens tomorrow and I'm still yet to complete the given holiday assignments. But its good to know that someone is in the ultimately worst situation. So.... Ryan called me this morning...

Ryan: Eh hello. U coming to play later?
Me: What?! Tomorrow got school eh. U still want to play?
Ryan: Just play la. So 5.30 (pm) just come? (There is a leisure soccer game every Sunday near his house. I just joined recently)
Me: No la. I don't think I can. Mom won't let me. (A made up excuse. Ehm what?)
Ryan: Ok never mind. Eh got what homework ah? (HAHA! yes he asked that!)
Me: *laugh*
Ryan: Eh I'm serious.
Me: *laugh* What the heck! School is tomorrow and you haven't even started?!
Ryan: No la. I wanted to start today. That's why I woke up early. Then when I checked the LMS, they put down everything already. *laugh*
Me: *laugh* You just do all the stuffs they gave us.
Ryan: So you not coming today?
Me: No la! *laugh* Do your homeworks.
Ryan: Ok ok. Never mind. Bye

The convo was around that line. It was so sudden and dramatic. Haha! He's a dead meat in class.

OK so it's 2010. Not freaking ready for this. Where were the holidays? Almost everyday came back to school. Shall not rant about it. SO first 2 months will be coming back home at night due to campcraft trainings. Used to be looking forward for those but not now. New year's resolutions? I've got none for this year. I'm not going to meet/fulfill them, btw.

So meeting 4J tomorrow! Woohoo. We'll be together as a class again except for Alex who's in Austria. What a pity.

I should be packing my back now. Thinking of which, I've not gotten my parent to sign my report book. Hah. Lucky to have remembered it now. Bye.

No comments: