OH!!!! random... Okay so EOY exam is coming and SPA is even closer, which is like 2 days frm now which means wednesday which means it is drawing nearer which means.. I'm screwed. Didn't really find the time to study. Ehm. That's including now?? Been going visiting to houses after houses during weekends and did not study. And SPA is crucial in all sciences and I'm not fully prepared. ROD is so close and I've not updated the proposal. MPFSC... a major blow. Bloody hell. Hah.
Missed 2 games of Spurs matches... Damn. But got to watch the encore telecasts. Slept at cousin's house last Sat because my family abandoned me. Hah no lah. They went somewhere else so followed my cousin and spent a night @ his house. Eh eh! Don't be funny. That was when I watched soccer!! Last 20 mins but that was enough. 5-0 defeat to Burnley, man. Yeah.
So in class. Ryan reminds me of Henri Khoo. Really alike but this one ah... Haha. We played afool but really paid attention in class when needed. Mr Ron Tan must really get someone who is more capable to take over his class while he is doing his reservice (sp??). NS la. SO in other words. SS die. Geog, forget it. He's worse than... Neh.. Actually he isn't that bad. Very hardworking. But there is always a but. There...
Ok I shall stop using the com and start working hard. I must heed to my aunt's words of wisdom. Yes, I must.
28/9/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment