16/10/09

Today's my worst day this week. Or maybe I shud say that I've experienced my most embarrassing 10-15 mins of my life, okay...

Hmm SA2... Kind of screwed up Bio. Other subjects also la but Bio was the worst one. Supposed to do only 1 out of 2 ques of Section C and I did both. Problem was I started from the back and.... Btw, I was still writing/chiong-ing at the last 5 mins. Foolish/Stupid me. A maths was easier than E maths, strangely, to me. Compre was easier than what I had expected, but I'm not expecting to ace it also. Now left Physics n Bio paper 1. I have my whole respect for Mr Koh CK. Aft remedial today, I accidentally left my phone in class and gone bck to take it. Mr Koh was still there so decided to ask him a lot of stuffs, including Kinematics (I have problem with it but not others, haha). He really explained/laid out all the info-s and taught me of a way to study. Yeah. 3 years with him (including NP) and I have no regret with it.

Then went to Masjid Khalid (I bet the news about MKS has spread nationwide). Only VS boy there, and the TKSS(holes) were making fun of me being there. ****. I lived around there and they think they are exterior. I let them off la. Was out-numbered la. Hah. Okay about today, 16/10/09

I didn't check my hairdo or my appearance since the moment I left house for sch (usually) which somehow cost me a price. Ok screwed up HML paper. Bck to serious note, after Solat Jumaat (Friday Prayers), took 135 for sch again to meet up with classmates n.... met azdays with ahseya (??) on the bus and.... YA! My bag kept getting stuck b/n the railing/handle bar?? (I was standing). Haiyo. Only in sch that I realised my hair looked worse than Samuel's VELOCI-T hair (inside joke). Ok maybe less of it but still..... Haiyo... Haiyo... I need to be more self-conscious.

Let bygones be bygones, alright. Played soccer for 4-5 hours. Thought of a tactic with Marcus for our "so-called" soccer match with a class from Siglap Sec. I ended up playing on the left mid. My left leg is so prone to cramps, which makes it worse. Like just now... which was e third time this week. Kesavan and I were fearing that we would get cramps on the bus. Took 197 n he stopped at PP. I was talking about nonsensical stuffs e whole journey with me that he thought I was possessed by the spirit in my house (heard of that). Maybe I am becoming like Roy. Less or more of him still isn't good ah..... Maybe it was because of the 135 bus incident. Hah. Forget it alright.

Ok... Going off now. Bye.

No comments: