Time really flies. So fast that I am not really prepared for Hari Raya, which is tomorrow. And blogger is fixed. Phew. Now the feel and mood to blog is back. This week has been a catastrophe for both my class and myself. OH YA!!!! I've forgotten to hand in my report slip. SHOOT! I'm dead for sure on Tuesday.
I hate yesterday. Thanks Zaki, for whatever happened in malay class. There was this title of some news shit on the malay newspaper/Berita Harian/BH. Smtg like 'Guru B. Melayu'. I was just asking him what does the B stand for. I did not hear him the first time so told him to read louder. And don't know why, I laughed. Then he read loud enuf that the cikgu could hear him, which sounded like an insult. So she asked and accused me. WT*. Also no use defending myself. Cikgu would probably believe him more than me. Bloody hell la. The 2 of them la. Whatever shit la. I know I was rude to her e day b4 and was about to apologise. Heck care la. So i moved to e seat in front of mine and sat beside Fareez. Haha. Couldn't stop laughing. And I did not hand in my summary. Don't care la.
And Amreet, the t-urbanised prefect (sry), reported to Mr Chia, Mr Maran & Mr Anuar about my class. Neh shan't expose what that had happened. But I respect Ryan Lim. *Salutation*. He was brave enough to admit his mistakes and from there, many others also followed him. But I'm not impressed by Sudarshan. He himself did do 'the thing' and sabotaged the rest. Cheng Hong was vengeful. But the incident really shows the real men and the cowards, who are those smart as*** in academics that did not want to admit their mistakes.
NP training was relatively ok... Mr Chan spoke to the Brunei trip-ers that we need to be mentally prepared for the trip as e trip might be slightly more than a week and that it won't be free and easy for us. Don't feel like going but must go. Anyway, it's a once in a lifetime opportunity and also, will be going there for experience. Ok training itself. Did drills. I took charge of Sec 3s again. My commands really sucks. Need to improve. Ok then played soccer. 3 matches in total. 1st match, e match among ourselves, was the funniest. Hah. Benjamin wanted to score so much that he camped b/n e posts. Poacher. Nvm. Don't know how to describe the match. But, he was a clown la. Btw, he's improved. I rmbr being like him in P5. Tried so hard but failed. So that was why I told him that he can play any where on e pitch. Not saying that I'm great or what but really, I've gone thru what he is going thru now.
2nd match was my best game ever for so long. Ilyasa's crosses really been helping me getting the goals. Ok la it is damn weird that some policemen played soccer but we are so passionate about this sport. So that game, I score an awesome tally of 5 goals in that short match against Sec 2s. Eh they got more players and with the fact that there was Nabil really show that it was quite competitive. 4 of the 5 goals were scored with my head from corner kicks, all taken my Ilyasa'. Header is the best form of scoring to me. Yeah!
Then Solat Terawih (prayers) with Hafiz and Iskandar At Mjd Darul Aman. I was in my sch-based attire. Did not manage to change first. So after that, went home to change then we went wandering at Geylang bazaars. Iskandar bought socks then we ate a bit before heading back to Darul Aman aft midnight. Yeah we Qiyam-ed also. Hah it's a religion thingy la so don't bother if you don't understand. First to wake up for the morning prayers but still a bit late. They started earlier but managed to join in.
Mr Zabid was also there. So the 3 of us ate (Sahur) with him. Haha. He's still the same funny guy lor. Aft Solat Subuh we went back then yup, now need to prepare for Hari Raya. Sch assignments not done but nvm. I need to have the festive mood first. Hah. That doesn't help I think.
19/9/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment