2/11/09

I just realised that I don't really have any holidays or breaks for these two months. Really really. Let me just list the events/activities I'm going to go through till the start of year 2010 (seriously, how time flies).

2/11 - 6/11: MT intensive classes
10/11: O-levels!! for Malay
13/11: ROD (Yet to finalise the proposal. Damn)
14/11: VS Open House (Hope R2G2 won't be there aft last yr's incident. Stupid)
16/11 - 23/11: Brunei Trip (Supposed to be a school trip cum exchange program but it really looks like NP stuff now)

Err...

28/12 - 31/12: Unit Training Camp (Another proposal!!! Hope I'm not in charge of this. Some stuffs are just so sickening)

Argh!!!!!

After Malay class, some of us stayed back to play some soccer. Hehe. Sorry _. Can't seem to resist the temptation. Later, Fareez, Akmal, Hariz, Ramadan and I went to Tampines to have lunch. Ate at KFC and I just could not stop laughing. Still displeased with myself with my turtle-speed when it comes to eating. Unimpressive. We talked a lot about you-know-what. Hehe, boys' stuffs. Natas has another gf. Knew from Fareez, and he wasn't happy about it. Must be because of the girl. Natas is damn lucky la. He can find a gf so easily, and fast. Peanut (??). Nvm about that. We met some Carmen (??) girl who Fareez said is hot. Realised we have different taste for girls. Haha. Then I followed Ram to TM to buy his PSP charger and wandered around. I want to buy tights ler... Ram was still hoping. Err..

So 3J... Don't know when we meeting up. Don't think I, by any chance, have the time to spare with them. Sorry brothers. Blame it on some stuffs. Argh!!! I want to be somewhere solemn now! Life sucks, yet again.

No comments: