31/10/09

Woah. I feel good (and proud) of myself. Woke up early this morning. Had a hard time sleeping, but not to the extend of perspiring and panting ler... Went to Pasir Ris Bus Interchange for the flag day thingy and paired with ramadan, again, since e others went as a big group and I tend to fool around in such situation. We started asking for donation from Bedok and ended at Tampines. Hehe, I initiated the asking-people-to-donate method. Felt damn bad la but no choice ma. Met Nazirah's sis @ Bedok, Kairil with his bro and same familiar faces. Also met a lot of characters there, like an uncle who was somehow 'encouraged' to donate. He was having a conversation with ramadan.

Uncle: We, Singaporeans do not derma (donate in malay). We only give away land and properties, but money, no.
(Then he continued with his so-called 'lecture'. I couldn't help it but just laugh at them. I knew he just didn't want to donate. Then an auntie came to me and donated some coins. The uncle then remained totally silent. Then continued)
I have no choice but to derma. (He took out a 10-cent coin). Oh no, I'm losing my money. I can buy a cup of coffee with this. ARGH!! (He inserted the coin into the tin then took the sticker and pasted it on his shirt with pride and glory :) )

Also got this uncle who just looked away when i went to him. Of course there was no intention to donate ler. BUT THEN, his left slipper slipped off his foot in front of me. So he turned to me and inserted some coins into the tin and walked off. Haiyo... He was embarrassed la duh. Paiseh!!!

I got more donation than Ram, at the end of the day. I was so keen in collecting donation and do have some respect for the majority race here, if u know what i meant. 2 of them donated $10 each. Nyeheh. Also, I remember an auntie who saw Ram and I and ran off, far, far away from us. HAHA. Our strategy was to conquer both side of the pathway but realised that we actually caused a jam as we caused the people to walk in between, making a narrow lane for themselves. It was like some conspiracy that happened b/n them. Even though we have closed them down, we left a gap behind us and.... Haha. U should know what I mean. It was really hilarious. I laughed a lot throughout the activity by just looking at the people around us. Typical of us, Singaporeans (hehe no offence, Sam. Haha).

Played soccer for a while. Sol is leaving us so decided to spend the remaining time that we have with him effectively. Now I feel sense of lost. So it is true, you only feel that something is precious only when you realised that you are losing it. ROD won't just be a some sort of tributing event to the Sec 4s, like what Keith said, but also to....

Okay. Took 21 from Pasir Ris to home, with Ramadan, yet again, as the rest took other buses la duh. Missed block 405 but nvm. Helped Ram compose an apology-sort-of message to *ehem*. Eh thanks to me, she replied him after so many attempts by himself but to no avail. And ya, saw Buzz at KFC. Nvm... K going off now. There's a big match later on. Spurs against Arsenal!!!! Scary bo. Must WATCH. And... Ya lor, bye.

No comments: