3/12/09

Okay! See. Ilyasa was thr to remind me for an update. Hmm. Didn't really do much ths holidays. Brunei trip was GREAT. Most of the pro-trip-stuffs have been talked abt on facebook. So I won't be saying anything about it here. Sorry. I was emotional after the trip. :( wif the tears.

I've just received a good news from my dad! No not about him ths time. My sis didn't tell me, but he told my dad that the !@#$%^ guy cum idiot + devil + animal x etc was caught by the police for scamming too much. YES! Bloody ass. Lured my sis to be his 'gf' and ended up taking my sister's new hp, the new mini laptop and a sum of money arnd $2000 b4 escaping. We as a family had been keeping our mouths shut about it. Well, except for me I guess. My prayers were answered, at last. Alhamdulillah. What kind of a person is he ler... What a disgrace. But damages were done. What happened, happened. Eh, that sounded familiar.

I'm really really getting sick of NP. Been doing others' stuffs. In the end, I got nothing in return but others got recognised for those. Sigh.

So been surfing over the web, looking for advices, reading up personal encounters/experiences of JC/poly lives. I must start thinking of what I want to be when I am a grown up. Still getting opinions from friends, parents, sisters, relatives, cousins....... I guess I have to just move with the flow. Like the PSLE period. Didn't even think of VS when I was told to target schools that I could join. Then... yes it happened.

Lazy to blog alr these days. No one is reading also. Heh. So as of now, first choice is poly. Temasek poly maybe. Course... I'm seriously interested in taking up Aerospace Engineering. Or anything that got to do with aviation. I want to travel. Also, it is lucrative. I once wanted to fly, dreamnt of it at least. But not an ambition as yet.

For nw, I'll stay in NP. Have responsibilities to uphold. Don't want to come back as CI aft 'O'-levels.

Ciaoz. Bye

No comments: