7/11/09

Nobody would want to live in a life of mine. Shall rant on yesterday. I mean... bloggg.

Came to school a bit later than 7 in the morning. Didn't play soccer but went straight away to NP room to prepare all the manila hemps(??), poles, tent sheets, nylon string, etc for the VS open house. Yeah I decided/planned to pitch tent and erect flag (ehem) to try something new. But problem is always the lack of manpower. All those pon-ners/absentees w/o valid reasons for so long..... feel like getting Mr Chan to demote them all. Surprised? Suddenly I felt so enthu for NP. ROD is a major event but we only have 10-15 ppl attending training which do not help at all. Ok.. enough of that. So Nick figured out the chords for a song that we gonna sing for ROD performance (can't say here). I'm helping him with the acoustic while the rest sing. Benjamin might be playing the guitar also, but that would only be if he got his guitar by then. Figured out a strumming pattern, myself, but i hate my guitar. Nick's is the best... hehe.

Got the photos, courtesy of Mr Chan and Benjamin. I guess the informal photos thingy is condemned since no one helping. Lucky for me, Jun Yang and Ilyasa' volunteered to do the ppt presentn n videos. So now I have more time finalising the ROD proposal, study for Malay 'O'-levels, plan the service with MPFSC and other stuff. I guess I'm doing all these NP stuff as a way to repay Mr Chan for his help since Sec 1. He's like my godfather. Hehe. Rehearsed, so-called (shit! I'm contractin Mr Zuraimi's habit), the song for a few times b4 heading for Malay Intensive class. Wasn't listening much at the back of class. Was thinking of the ROD and Brunei trip, also the Open House. But came to jokes.. Hehe. Couldn't help it la. I'm not really the serious type of person. Working on it.

Then we, e Malays, played soccer, a short game a few minutes b4 Friday prayers. Continued with ROD afterwards. Benjamin came at that point in time.


(taken using Benjamin's new phone)

Then the worst moment of the day came after Friday prayers. BTW, we met an ex-general at MKS. Ok won't digress. Ram, Ilyasa, Jun Yang and I wanted to go to Tamp and were supported by Ben. But Sol wanted to go Parkway to meet his gf and Ben suddenly followed and psycho-ed us to follow. Damn! So we went there, sat down at Macs, watched Sol and Ben ate their meals then ciao-ed to TM. WHAT THE HECK! Wasted 45 cents. But met Kesavan thr so wasn't that bad a feeling. He kept insulting me la. Hah. Macs no Chendol (inside joke of the 3J-ians). So followed Ram together with Ilyasa' to Tamp to buy Ram's anti-virus software thing. Then ate KFC with Ram while Ilyasa went home. I went back to school first, for the Brunei trip briefing. Ram waited for his mom at interchange. There was an incident which I missed entirely. 2 girls asked for Ram's no. But he rejected their request. Ram was n is still hoping for this girl. YES U! Hah. Yes, girl, Ram is still waiting. And I don't want to be involved in BGR. Not good enuf for any1 and my mom wants me to do extremely well in academics.

Brunei briefing, both parents came, even thou dad was sick. He told me that he passed the computer test that he took before arriving for briefing. Happy for him. Said they tested P3 stuffs. Haha. Insulting the employers. Hehe. On the way home on 155 bus, Ma kept on saying that she has been longing for a chance to live in a terrace and to have a car. I thought that she was saying those to Ba, but realised those words were for me! Walao... So pressurising. Ba helped me a lot by changing the topic to something else. Thanks, Ba! But Ma won't give up easily.

Oh ya. After briefing, she warned me not to have girlfriend. After she saw Natas going for his night class (Camp Bridge). She knows that Natas has gf. Weird. Ok bye

Gd luck to those who are sitting for MT 'O'-levels on Tues morning!

No comments: